COMN3: Modeling Things Inside the Computer
This Module Includes
- A 63-minute educational training video
- A 21-question exam
- Materials presented in the training video (made available for download once the exam is complete)
Individual Course Price: $99
Purchase all six Modeling NoSQL and SQL with COMN courses together in a Learning Plan for $489 and save.
In this course, you will use Concept and Object Modeling Notations to visualize and model the objects within a computer’s memory or storage. Instructor Hills will discuss how to represent concepts and objects in the real world, and will build on your understanding of how the physical state of the objects are represented, and how to model those representations. You will complete the course with an understanding of representations, how they can represent themselves, and how objects are represented in data.
Learn how to model objects within a computer’s memory or storage, and how those models can represent concepts and objects in the real world.
- Understand how the physical states of objects represent things, and how to model those representations.
- Understand how representations can themselves represent other things.
- Understand how real-world objects are represented in data.
- Modeling NoSQL and SQL with COMN: Module 3 Training Video
- Modeling NoSQL and SQL with COMN: Module 3 Presentation Materials
- Modeling NoSQL and SQL with COMN: Module 3 Exam