COMN2: Modeling the Real World
This Module Includes
- A 39-minute educational training video
- A 23-question exam
- Materials presented in the training video (made available for download once the exam is complete)
Individual Course Price: $99
Purchase all six Modeling NoSQL and SQL with COMN courses together in a Learning Plan for $489 and save.
In this course, you will learn how to use COMN graphical symbols to represent the concepts and objects that exist in the real world, which will help you to describe the context for any set of requirements. You’ll learn what collection and containment are, how they differ, and how to model the representations in COMN. When the course is completed, you’ll understand objects and their modes of composition, as well as how to represent them using COMN symbols.
Learn how to represent real-world concepts and objects in a COMN model.
- Understand objects and their modes of composition, and how to represent them in COMN.
- Understand the differences between collection and containment.
- Understand how to model the representation of concepts in COMN.
- Modeling NoSQL and SQL with COMN: Module 2 Training Video
- Modeling NoSQL and SQL with COMN: Module 2 Presentation Materials
- Modeling NoSQL and SQL with COMN: Module 2 Exam