COMN1: Setting the Stage for COMN
This Module Includes
- A 35-minute educational training video
- A 22-question exam
- Materials presented in the training video (made available for download once the exam is complete)
Individual Course Price: $99
Purchase all six Modeling NoSQL & SQL with COMN courses together in a Learning Plan for $489 and save.
In this course, we will review the general goals of Data Modeling and prepare our minds to accept the concepts on which the notation rests. After completing this course, you will understand why we bother to model data, and will be able to explain the difference between analysis, logical design, and physical design, thus preparing you to tackle the terminology problem that comes with utilizing Concept and Object Modeling Notation (COMN).
Identify the goals of Data Modeling and pave the way for the new concepts in Concept and Object Modeling Notation (COMN).
- Understand why we model data.
- Know what analysis, logical design, and physical design are.
- Prepare to tackle the terminology problem.
- Modeling NoSQL and SQL with COMN: Module 1 Training Video
- Modeling NoSQL and SQL with COMN: Module 1 Exam
- Modeling NoSQL and SQL with COMN: Module 1 Presentation Materials