DQ3: Data Quality in Action: Putting Data Quality Into Practice
It is important to understand:
- Activities impacting data quality take place throughout the organization and must be addressed in order to manage data quality well
- How data quality is put into practice
You will learn:
- Data Quality in Action Triangle – how DQ is incorporated into and carried out through programs, projects, and operational processes
- Challenges and best practices as you implement and sustain your data quality work
Danette McGilvray is president and principal of Granite Falls Consulting; a firm that helps organizations increase their success by addressing the information quality and data governance aspects of their business efforts. From strategy to implementation with a focus on bottom-line results, Danette helps organizations enhance the value of their information assets by naturally incorporating information quality management into the business. She also emphasizes communication and the human aspect of information quality and governance.
Danette is the author of Executing Data Quality Projects: Ten Steps to Quality Data and Trusted Information™ (Morgan Kaufmann, 2008). An internationally respected expert, her Ten Steps™ approach has been embraced as a proven method for managing data quality in any organization. A popular speaker, she has taught her courses in several countries. Her book has been translated into Chinese and is being used as a textbook in university graduate programs.
- Data Quality in Action: Putting Data Quality Into Practice
- Data Quality: Module 3 Assessment
- Data Quality: Module 3 Course Materials